- Stimulates digestive functions
- Acts as gentle intestinal regulator
- Soothes stomach burns and flatulence
- Acts efficiently in cases of colitis and diverticulitis
- Helps soothing pain related to hemorrhoids
- Reduces chronic constipation
- Effective against sunburns and burns
Directions: Take 1 to 2 tablespoon (15 to 30 ml) as is or mix it in a juice or a smoothie. Refrigerate after opening.
Ingredients: Aloe gel (purified water, concentrated organic aloe juice OTCO certified, xanthan gum), citric acid, natural cranberry flavor, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
Other Land Art Products
Carol: more than a year ago
I use the aloe vera gel for after shingles. This product is the only thing I have found, that actually works.it also works for my Aunt who has a very sore scalp. I haven't tried drinking it , but have recommended it to my daughter inlaw for diverticulitis.
Thankyou for producing such a great product!!!!