The LifeSource UA-767PAC blood pressure monitor is an upgraded UA-767 Plus with new features. The monitor stores the last 30 readings in memory and also calculates and displays the "average" of the total readings stored in memory. It also includes an AC adapter to cut down on battery cost, and can be purchased with either a medium or a large cuff (cuffs can also be purchased separately). A large print instruction guide and quick start card are included. This monitor also has "Last Reading Recall" a memory function that displays the last blood pressure and pulse rate reading.
The UA-767 PAC has a unique Irregular Heartbeat feature. This monitor provides blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even when an Irregular Heartbeat occurs.
- Stores up to 30 readings in memory and calculates the average.
- Pressure rating indicator - Visually indicates user's blood pressure catagory from measurements taken
- One button operation
- Large digital display and fast measurement
- Automatically adjusts cuff inflation
- Last reading recall
- Latex free
- Battery operation requires four "AA" batteries - not included
- Comes with an AC power adapter
- Model UA-767 PAC
- Large cuff fits upper arm 11.8" - 17.7" (31-45cm)
- Recommended by the Canadian Hypertension Society- Clinically validated for accuracy
- Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty