The LifeSource UA-767PAC blood pressure monitor is an upgraded UA-767 Plus with new features. The monitor stores the last 30 readings in memory and also calculates and displays the "average" of the total readings stored in memory. It also includes an AC adapter to cut down on battery cost, and can be purchased with either a medium or a large cuff (cuffs can also be purchased separately). A large print instruction guide and quick start card are included. This monitor also has "Last Reading Recall" a memory function that displays the last blood pressure and pulse rate reading.
The UA-767 PAC has a unique Irregular Heartbeat feature. This monitor provides blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even when an Irregular Heartbeat occurs.
- Stores up to 30 readings in memory and calculates the average.
- Pressure rating indicator - Visually indicates user's blood pressure catagory from measurements taken
- One button operation
- Large digital display and fast measurement
- Automatically adjusts cuff inflation
- Last reading recall
- Latex free
- Battery operation requires four "AA" batteries - not included
- Comes with an AC power adapter
- Model UA-767 PAC
- Large cuff fits upper arm 11.8" - 17.7" (31-45cm)
- Recommended by the Canadian Hypertension Society- Clinically validated for accuracy
- Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty
Similar Blood Pressure Management
Other LifeSource Products
Jack: more than a year ago
I have had my Model UA-767 PLUS (Note: this is not the PAC that was advertised) for a little over a month. I am very satisfied with the product. My physician checked out its accuracy with his wall mounted sphygmomanometer and it was virtually the same readings. The large cuff was a must-have for me. The auto inflate is much better than the older model I previously had as all that is required is to push the button.
WELL.CA was very attentive to my requests and offered prompt and courteous service. I am ultimatly well satisfied and highly recommend this product and this company.
Pat: more than a year ago
This is just a step above the rest when it comes to Blood Pressure Monitors. I have used the UA 767 for years with complete satisfaction. I would highly recommend this unit to anyone who wishes to monitor bp readings on a daily basis. The cost of the unit is money well spent.