The excellent acoustic sensitivity of a tunable diaphragm is the hallmark of the low-profile Littmann Classic II stethoscope. Featuring a two-sided chestpiece, this classic stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for superior performance. A tunable diaphragm on one side augments the traditional bell function of the opposite side.
Patented Littman Soft-sealing eartips.
- Traditional bell combined with a tunable diaphragm that allows the user to conveniently alternate between low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M Littmann Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips
- Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset
- Patient-friendly, nonchill rim and diaphragm
- Single-lumen tubing is available in a variety of popular colours
- Three-year warranty