- Supports a healthy heart
- Promotes normal blood pressure
- Lowers bad LDL cholesterol and raises good HDL cholesterol
- Normalizes C-reactive protein
- Vital for healthy eyes
- Contains Calamari oil rich in DHA
- No fishy aftertaste or unpleasant "repeating"
- Calamari oil, an alternative to fish oil, comes from South American calamari (squid) that are sustainably harvested and an eco-friendly source of omega-3 fatty acids with more DHA than fish oil. Calamari oil is more stable than traditional fish oils, making it less prone to rancidity. Also, calamari oil does not cause the fish aftertaste or unpleasant "repeating" that is common with fish oil supplements. DHA is superior for lowering high blood pressure and it is more potent at supporting circulation. If you care about the environment, Calamari oil is your best choice as it comes from deep-water, spawns quickly, multiplies fast and does not have the same issues with heavy metals like mercury that fish do.
- Carnitine fumarate helps coenzyme Q10 do its job. Carnitine is a super antioxidant needed by your heart, brain cells and arteries. CALA-Q Plus contains the most absorbable form of Carnitine as fumarate.
- Coenzyme Q10 is found in almost every cell in the body. CALA-Q provides triple support for lowering blood pressure with the Calamari oil, CoQ10 and the additional B vitamins. Coenzyme Q10 has also been used to treat gum disease, which is linked to poor heart health. CALA-Q Plus contains a highly absorbable form of Q10.
- Vitamin E, when combined with coenzyme Q10, keeps the "bad" LDL cholesterol from clogging up your arteries. Vitamin E is important in the prevention and treatment of heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer's, menstrual pain, diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Vitamin B6 is required for over 60 actions in the body including a healthy brain. Vitamin B6 helps the body make hormones such as serotonin and melatonin that influence mood and sleeping patterns. Symptoms of low vitamin B6 include muscle weakness, nervousness, irritability, depression, difficulty concentrating, and short-term memory loss.
- Folic acid works with vitamin B12 to control levels of the amino acid homocysteine. High levels of homocysteine are associated with heart disease. Folic acid also works with vitamin B12 to make red blood cells. Low levels of folic acid are common and can be caused by alcoholism, inflammatory bowel disease, celiac disease and certain medications. Folic acid along with vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 are essential for reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Methylcobalamin is the most absorbable form of vitamin B12. Seniors, vegetarians, vegans, and people with digestive issues and/or absorption problems are at particular risk of vitamin B12 deficiency. Vitamin B12 is used to treat pernicious anemia, heart disease, age-related macular degeneration and fatigue. Low vitamin B12 can cause fatigue, shortness of breath, nervousness, tingling in the extremities and numbness.
Each Capsule Contains:
Encapsulated in gelatin, glycerine, roasted carob powder, sunflower lecithin, beeswax and purified water.
This product does not contain artificial colours or sweeteners, dairy, soy, corn, wheat or yeast. GLUTEN-FREE.