Mad Hippie Microdermabrasion Facial
Description & Features
Micro-exfoliants join forces with 6 alpha hydroxy acids plus probiotics to brighten, soften & smooth. Physical exfoliants, bamboo & volcanic ash, gently buff away dry, dull skin, while half a dozen AHAs, including glycolic & mandelic acid, offer a gentle chemical exfoliation that leaves you glowing!
A true dermabrasion treatment that can be used up to 2x weekly for an at-home spa experience.
- Fruit Acid Complex - Reduce the appearance of wrinkles & brighten with botanical extracts delivering 5 naturally occurring AHAs: Lactic Acid (from Bilberry), Glycolic Acid (from Sugarcane), Citric Acid (from Orange & Lemon), and Malic & Tartaric Acid (from Sugar Maple).
- Mandelic Acid - A gentle, yet effective alpha hydroxy acid for brightening & exfoliating.
- Volcanic Ash- Acts as a physical exfoliant while also being high in minerals such as magnesium, silica and iron.
- Bamboo Extract - Physical exfoliant rich in antioxidants that are shown to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration.
- Hyaluronic Acid - A naturally occurring substance in the body, hyaluronic acid begins to deplete as we age. Applied topically, it aids in moisture retention.
Directions: Massage into clean, damp skin in a circular, buffing motion. Leave on 3 mins, then rinse. Follow with moisturizer. Use up to 2x weekly.
Ingredients: Deionized Water (Aqua), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract (Bamboo), Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Pumice (Volcanic Ash), Mandelic Acid, Fruit Acid Complex (Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract - Saccharum Officinarum [Sugarcane] Extract - Acer Saccharum [Sugar Maple] Extract - Citrus Aurantium Dulcis [Orange] Fruit Extract - Citrus Limon [Lemon] Fruit Extract [DL Fruit Acid]), Myristic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Stearic Acid, Squalane (Vegan) Lactococcus Ferment Lysate (Probiotic), Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate Acid (Hyaluronic Acid), Steam Distilled Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Steam Distilled Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil
No Information Provided
Similar Face Masks
Other Mad Hippie Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stacy8 from Love Mad Hippie! This product for sure brightens and smooths! Even on the first time using it, you will notice a difference! A+++
Date published: 2021-07-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ginger123 from Great product, my skin was visibly more smooth and soft after one use. Definitely worth the money.
Date published: 2021-01-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ginger123 from Great product After the first use my skin was visibly smoother and softer.
Date published: 2021-02-07