Mala The Brand Soy Candle Mimosa
Description & Features
Brunch lovers, this ones for you! This citrusy scent is a blend of ripe, tangy grapefruit and mangosteen - an exotic fruit that is both citrusy and sweet with the slightest hint of peach. We guarantee it pairs perfectly with a tall glass of champagne and eggs benny, of course.
Notes: Orange, lemon, grapefruit, peach, red currant, vanilla
- Made with high quality blend of phthalate and paraben free fragrance and essential oils
- Custom blended soy wax is made to burn cleanly
- 100% biodegradable, free from toxins, made from vegetables and a renewable source
- Cotton wicks are lead-free and woodwicks are FSC certified approved (made from post consumer waste)
- Cruelty free
- 8 oz // Burn time: 40-45 hours
Use: On first burn, let wax reach a full melt pool to avoid tunneling. (At least 2 hours) With every consecutive burn, keep wick trimmed to about 1/4 inch. Do this by pinching off the curled bits of the black, not the entire black portion! If candle flame is dimming and seems like it may go out, let it burn for 20 more minutes. If low flame persists, blow it out, wait for wax to harden, then pinch off a bit more of the black portion. Patience is key here! Woodwicks take time to maintain as they are essentially mini fireplaces.