- 4.0 lbs; 71” x 24”; 5 mm thick
- High performance in a lightweight form.
- Superior wear and longevity
- Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Fabric-like surface finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration, yet non-sticky for optimal movement between poses.
- Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
- OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex free
To Store: Roll Manduka PROlite mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Clean: Manduka recommends using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner with a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner - it may break the machine and ruin your mat!
Similar Yoga Mats
Other manduka Products
Christine: about a year ago
One of the best purchases I have made. This mat is absolutely beautiful and I adore the colour. It is light in weight, odourless, has great grip (did not take long to break into) and the right amount of thickness. It also comes with a Lifetime Guarantee. A guarantee that covers normal wear and tear for life is unheard of. Definitely worth the investment! I am in love and highly recommend this mat to anyone.
Julie: more than a year ago
Love this product. Comfortable, light yet sturdy, stick well to the floor (no rolling, no waving) You do need to practice few times before breaking the factory finish of the mat (tends to be a bit slippy at first) Confident this product will last a lifetime. Worth every penny.