- 4.0 lbs; 71” x 24”; 5 mm thick
- High performance in a lightweight form.
- Superior wear and longevity
- Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Fabric-like surface finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration, yet non-sticky for optimal movement between poses.
- Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
- OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex free
To Store: Roll Manduka PROlite mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Clean: Manduka recommends using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner with a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner - it may break the machine and ruin your mat!
Similar Yoga Mats
Other manduka Products
Ryan: a few months ago
I have tried few rental mats and this one. This mat provides better cushioning, as few other reviews, but bit slippery even I practice hatha yoga (Not Hot yoga). In the same time, durability is superior to natural or other mat kinds. I would recommend this product for first yoga mat for practice.
Terry: a few months ago
This is a top-of-the-line mat. It feels very sturdy and is quite grippy (until really wet, as mentioned by other reviewers). It seems like it will last a long time, and is also great to use right away -- no weird 'new mat smell' or anything. The one thing to keep in mind is that it's a bit heavy (even for the lite version), so for example, I find it needs its own carrying strap rather than being light enough to carry within my yoga tote. But I'm so so happy with this mat and expect to be using it for years to come.
Brooke: a few months ago
Been using this mat daily for a few weeks now and it's a keeper. It's grippy when dry, but slippery when wet (it's not absorbent like some other mats), so if using for hot yoga it pairs well with the Manduka mat towel. It stays put on every surface that I have practiced on and the lifetime guarantee assures me that it will not shed like my previous mat. I bought this mat after reading rave reviews from yogis and so far it has not disappointed. The label says that it's only 4.7mm, so if you're looking for something more padded, try the Manduka Pro.
Cindy: about a year ago
I had been using a cheap horrible yoga mat for years and finally decided to splurge on a good one. I'm so happy with my choice. I immediately notice the positive change in my practice now that I am using a mat that is sticky. I also like that I did not have to air it out when I got it. I could use it right away.
Kaori: more than a year ago
I'm 5 foot 7 and this mat just fits with some space left over when I stretch lying down. For someone taller than me, I'd suggest getting a longer mat. Love the fact that there is absolutely no smell of any kind from a brand new mat with this one. It's sturdy, able to be used on carpets as well as hard floors. Mat is "sticky" enough to prevent slipping when doing yoga. Very pleased that we can get Manduka mats here in Canada.