This premium double walled, vacuum sealed stainless steel sippy cup keeps liquids cool for fresh and cold toddler drinks all day (up to 15 hours). Light-weight stainless steel material is extremely durable and double wall design won’t sweat or get hands cold. Patented 360° rim eliminates messes and supports kids' dental health all at once because drinking from anywhere around the rim, like a regular cup, helps support normal muscle development in a child’s mouth. Also includes matching cup lid to keep drinking edge clean on-the go! With no extra spouts, straws or pieces, the Miracle® 360° Cup is easy to use and even easier to clean. We'll say cheers to that!
- Premium insulated, vacuum sealed stainless steel cup keeps drinks cool for 15 hours
- Double wall design won’t sweat or get hands cold
- Includes on-the- go cup lid
- Dentist recommended spoutless 360° degree drinking edge eliminates spills completely
- Drink from any side of the cup. Simply tilt the cup and suck on the valve's edge.
- Cup automatically seals when child stops drinking
- Perfect cup for your nightstand — doesn’t spill when you’re in bed
- Easy to clean with no extra valves or parts
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- 12+ months
Do not bite.
Similar Sippys & Cups
Other Munchkin Products
Rabea: a few months ago
The cups is great. Except I had to return it. My 18 month old just couldn't figure out how to take a sip. I still give it a good review because I think it'll work for most kids. I just wish the water would flow out rather having to suck. And having to suck so hard. It even took us adults some effort.
Kelly: a few months ago
Love this cup! We've gone through so many different cups and they all leak or shoot milk up the straw. The 360 cups only spill when thrown/dropped so HUGE improvement over straw cups. This cup keeps the drink cold all day, even when out in the sun. It's not too heavy, my 15 month old has no problem with it. Like others have said, you can interchange lids with the plastic 360 cups which is great!
Christine: about a year ago
I have a few of the plastic 360 cups but wanted to give the stainless a try. I was pleased to see that you can use the lids from the plastic cups on the stainless one. You can also just take the handled lids from the plastic ones and use it on the stainless. Super easy to clean as well! I highly recommend!