Fast acting and low foaming with orange-power; leaves area smelling fresh and clean.
- Shake well
- Before using, test surfaces to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area
- Wipe away with cloth
- If color is removed from the test area, do not use Orange-Oxy Power on those surfaces
- Always use at full strength; do not dilute
- Always use Orange-Oxy Power first! Other cleaners and detergents may fail and chemically "set" stain that will then be impossible to remove
- Wipe up as much of stain/odour-causing material as possible.
- Spray entire area with Orange-Oxy Power.
- On carpets, apply enough to reach urine penetration in the padding and floor. This may mean lifting the carpet and applying directly to padding and floor.
- Depending on air circulation, carpets and upholstery may take up to 2 weeks to dry completely.
- Allow everything to air dry completely before expecting complete odour elimination.
- For tough stains, use a stiff brush.
- If stain is not completely removed, spray area again and allow Orange-Oxy Power to work for 1 hour, then wipe away stain with a cloth.
- Keep pets away from treated area until dry.
- Saturate stained areas with Orange-Oxy Power Stain & Odor Remover at full strength.
- Wash as usual.