Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30
Description & Features
Neutrogena Bright Boost Facial Moisturizer SPF 30, with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection helps protect and moisturize skin while also improving skin tone. Neutrogena's best brightening face moisturizer with Neoglucosamine, is a dermatologist-preferred technology for skin resurfacing and brightening. Neoglucosamine formula also helps improve the appearance of uneven skin tone while plumping, hydrating and firming skin making it ideal for anti aging purposes.
This daily facial cream is made with moringa seed extract as well as antioxidants Vitamin C & E. This brightening moisturizer is sheer and lightweight with a non-greasy feel that works well under makeup.
- Neutrogena Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection, is ideal for moisturizing to help brighten and also has anti aging benefits
- This lightweight, sheer facial cream improves the appearance of skin tone, texture, dullness for brighter, radiant skin
- This face lotion revives the appearance of tired looking skin and visibly improves skin texture & tone
- Features antioxidant formula with Neoglucosamine, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Moringa Seed Oil Extract
- Neoglucosamine formula helps firm, exfoliate and plump the look of skin
Active Ingredients: (w/w) Octocrylene 6%, Homosalate 5%, Octisalate 4%, Avobenzone 1. 5%
Inactive Ingredients: Acetyl Glucosamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylyl Methicone, Chlorphenesin, Citric Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Mica, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Polyurethane-62, Silica, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-6, Water (eau).
Caution: For external use only Do not use on broken skin. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away.