Beauty & Skin Care Facial Skincare Facial Toners, Mists & Essences Mists & Essences Odacite Hydra Mist Vitalize Rose + Neroli Treatment Mist
Odacite Hydra Mist Vitalize Rose + Neroli Treatment Mist
Balance and Smooth 50 mL
Purpose: Quickly & effectively balance skin, minimizes the appearance of pores.
- This vitalizing facial mist is a very effective and innovative way to infuse your skin with skin-balancing actives and perfect hydration.
- Each micro-drop of this divinely scented mist is formulated to revitalize combination, normal or sensitive skin and restore a fresh, balanced complexion.
- Rose water is known for its sebum-balancing properties.
- Fresh Aloe Vera juice works at keeping skin moist and protected from environmental aggressors.
- Aspen Bark’s potent astringent properties help to minimize pores, working in synergy with Neroli to help banish blemishes and regenerate skin’s well-being.
- Rose and Ylang Ylang pair their aromatherapy benefits to combat anger and low self-esteem, bringing feeling of harmony, peace and confidence with each mist.
To use: Mist over face before applying your oil serum or moisturizer to seal in actives. Or use throughout the day, in the plane or after exercising to refresh your complexion. Or as a final touch on top of makeup to set. Or after cleansing to restore perfect skin pH and minimize pores. Or all of the above.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Populus tremuloides (Aspen) Bark Extract, Pancratium Maritimum Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Caprylyl/Capryl Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Fusel Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate Glyceryl Caprylate, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol
Natural, 100% Vegan, Non-GMO, Cruelty Free, Made in California
No Information Provided
Similar Facial Toners, Mists & Essences
Other Odacite Products
No reviews so far