- Integrated stainless steel insulated bowl provides maximum heat- retention to keep food warm until lunch time
- Double layer, air insulated tray keeps fruits and vegetables in side compartments cool
- Unique ergonomic design that's easy for kids to use
- Built in handle- easy transportation
- Leak- proof compartments keep food separate and mess free
- Adjustable divider keeps everything separate so that foods don't touch
- 18/8 food grade stainless steel, BPA- Free, Phthalate- free plastic, food grade silicon
- 7.2 x 6.8 x 2.9"
- Long compartment: 15 oz
- Short compartment: 10 oz
- Square compartment: 25 oz
- Insulated container: 7.5 oz
Similar Litterless Lunch
DIANA: a few months ago
This will be the only brand of lunch box that I will ever need. I like the versatility of the design. If the thermos portion is not going to be used, it can be removed and used as a non-insulated regular lunch box. The compartments are large and generous, and the little movable divider is a god send when I want to separate cheese and crackers. The thermos portion does keep the hot food just moderately warm, and it will not be piping hot by the time lunch time comes around. I pack my son's lunches at 7am in the morning..and for the food to still stay a little warm at 1pm is good enough for me. I have yet to find a thermos lunch box that keeps lunch piping hot for 6 hours. So this is definitely a good buy.
Joana: a few months ago
Have just started using this for my JK. He's taken it three times. It had some resistance when opening, I was told this gets better after use. The portions are large and can fit enough food for the day. ( apparently too much as the teacher told me the portions were too much) the thermos keeps the food warm. ( you need to prep it as you should with all thermos container with boiling water). Giving it a 4 out of 5 because of the initial difficulty for a 4 year old to open it and it can get slightly heavy when thermos is in.
Alya: a few months ago
I really love this lunch box. Unique in the sense that i pack hot lunch with a few snacks for my 6yo
It does keep her food warm for lunch time. I also like the fact that the thermos is small and keeps just enough food for my kid. Nothing spills also and the handle of the thermos is very convenient for little hands