OmieLife Blue Sky OmieBox
Description & Features
OmieBox is an insulated bento box that stores hot and cold food in one box. It has 2 temperature zones so entrées keep warm while veggies and fruits stay cool! OmieBox is super easy for kids to use. It’s easy to open, requires no setup, and lets kids easily scoop food out. OmieBox gives kids control over lunch, so you don’t have to worry.
- KIDS EAT BETTER: OmieBox has a THERMOS INSERT that lets you easily pack hot food. Send their favorite pasta, soup, or last night’s leftovers - your kids will have more variety and build healthier eating habits.
- EASIER, FASTER LUNCH PREP: Now you can send hot soup and chilled strawberries without using a million small containers. OmieBox packs HOT & COLD TOGETHER in one compact bento box.
- HIGH QUALITY AND DURABLE: OmieBox weighs a sturdy 1.7 lbs and uses 18/8, 304 grade stainless steel. It’s FDA, CPSIA compliant and BPA-Free. It is durable and is built to last
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL AND VERSATILE: Use only the leak-proof thermos insert for hot food or liquid or take it out to fit a sandwich. Use the divider to customize the compartments and keep food separate. It even fits a drink and snacks, so you don’t need a separate container.
- EASY TO CLEAN: OmieBox comes apart for easy cleaning. The rubber seals are all removable, so you can wash it thoroughly everyday. If the seals get worn or damaged, you can purchase replacement seals instead of throwing the box out.
- 7.2 x 6.8 x 2.9"
- Long compartment: 15 oz
- Short compartment: 10 oz
- Square compartment: 25 oz
- Insulated container: 7.5 oz
No Information Provided
Similar Litterless Lunch
Other OmieLife Products
Rated 2 out of 5 by Emmom from Was hoping this would last through elementary It’s great- the instructions said dishwasher safe on top rack-when I emailed they say it’s now recommended to take out before the heat cycle- (what parent does that??? Set a timer for your dishwasher???) expensive product for the quality. Just been using it for two months and it’s warped and little one has troubles closing it
Date published: 2020-10-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by AP from Great! I bought this a month ago and it is really great, it doesnt keep the food very hot but keep it a little warm what is perfect for my lil boy. I really like the fact that every piece can come off what make it easy to keep it clean. The only thing is the box doesnt close well on both side but the omiebox say is the design...
Date published: 2020-09-22
Rated 3 out of 5 by Bonnu from Super cute lunch box, was very excited to get it, would love to give 5 stars... but the box is very stiff and my 4 year old son can’t actually close it by himself. Maybe better for older or stronger kids? Otherwise still think it’s super cute.
Date published: 2020-10-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kimmyopa from Super cute but.. It’s super cute but it leaks. I’m limited to even the salads going in the thermos. I still love this bento box. But I put a freezer bag in school bag to slip this in and that prevents any accidents in school bag.
Date published: 2020-09-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mandi from A little heavy, but otherwise great for little ones in the first few years of school.
Date published: 2020-09-16