OmieLife Meadow OmieBox
Description & Features
OmieBox is an insulated bento box that stores hot and cold food in one box. It has 2 temperature zones so entrées keep warm while veggies and fruits stay cool! OmieBox is super easy for kids to use. It’s easy to open, requires no setup, and lets kids easily scoop food out. OmieBox gives kids control over lunch, so you don’t have to worry.
EAT BETTER: OmieBox has a THERMOS INSERT that lets you easily pack hot
food. Send their favorite pasta, soup, or last night’s leftovers - your
kids will have more variety and build healthier eating habits.
- EASIER, FASTER LUNCH PREP: Now you can send hot soup and chilled strawberries without using a million small containers. OmieBox packs HOT & COLD TOGETHER in one compact bento box.
- HIGH QUALITY AND DURABLE: OmieBox weighs a sturdy 1.7 lbs and uses 18/8, 304 grade stainless steel. It’s FDA, CPSIA compliant and BPA-Free. It is durable and is built to last
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL AND VERSATILE: Use only the leak-proof thermos insert for hot food or liquid, or take it out to fit a sandwich. Use the divider to customize the compartments and keep food separate. It even fits a drink and snacks, so you don’t need a separate container.
- EASY TO CLEAN: OmieBox comes apart for easy cleaning. The rubber seals are all removable, so you can wash it thoroughly everyday. If the seals get worn or damaged, you can purchase replacement seals instead of throwing the box out.
- 7.2 x 6.8 x 2.9"
- Long compartment: 15 oz
- Short compartment: 10 oz
- Square compartment: 25 oz
- Insulated container: 7.5 oz
No Information Provided
Similar Litterless Lunch
Other OmieLife Products
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mom from Never again My kid is the most careful kid. I bought this box right before COVid. But school got cancelled and fast forward a few months after the first wave...he goes back to school and the hinge cracks. Since it's been a bit over a year, OmieBox can't do anything. They offered to sell me a shell which I would gladly pay for but guess what...they aren't set up to ship internationally. So I got an expensive useless box now.
Date published: 2021-03-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by RG from Easy to use & versatile! We love this box. My 4.5yo has no trouble opening or closing the thermos. I love that the thermos is removable and sandwiches or larger items can be placed in that space instead of a hot or cold food. This box has deep compartments and can hold A LOT of food! Happy I decided to buy it after I saw it on sale!
Date published: 2020-01-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by CVeitch from Love it! Bought this for my 4 year old as his first lunch box. It's great. Easy for him to open and close (we're still practicing closing the thermos). I like that I have the option to send warm lunches to school with my picky eater.
Date published: 2020-08-18