OmieLife Sunshine Yellow OmieBox
Description & Features
OmieBox is an insulated bento box that stores hot and cold food in one box. It has 2 temperature zones so entrées keep warm while veggies and fruits stay cool! OmieBox is super easy for kids to use. It’s easy to open, requires no setup, and lets kids easily scoop food out. OmieBox gives kids control over lunch, so you don’t have to worry.
EAT BETTER: OmieBox has a THERMOS INSERT that lets you easily pack hot
food. Send their favorite pasta, soup, or last night’s leftovers - your
kids will have more variety and build healthier eating habits.
- EASIER, FASTER LUNCH PREP: Now you can send hot soup and chilled strawberries without using a million small containers. OmieBox packs HOT & COLD TOGETHER in one compact bento box.
- HIGH QUALITY AND DURABLE: OmieBox weighs a sturdy 1.7 lbs and uses 18/8, 304 grade stainless steel. It’s FDA, CPSIA compliant and BPA-Free. It is durable and is built to last
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL AND VERSATILE: Use only the leak-proof thermos insert for hot food or liquid, or take it out to fit a sandwich. Use the divider to customize the compartments and keep food separate. It even fits a drink and snacks, so you don’t need a separate container.
- EASY TO CLEAN: OmieBox comes apart for easy cleaning. The rubber seals are all removable, so you can wash it thoroughly everyday. If the seals get worn or damaged, you can purchase replacement seals instead of throwing the box out.
- 7.2 x 6.8 x 2.9"
- Long compartment: 15 oz
- Short compartment: 10 oz
- Square compartment: 25 oz
- Insulated container: 7.5 oz
No Information Provided
Similar Litterless Lunch
Other OmieLife Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tracy from Great warranty I bought this in August in preparation of my son starting kindergarten the following month. My son used it everyday with no problems. I liked the flexibility of using the thermos insert for warm foods or removing the insert for items such as sandwiches. In February, he brought the omiebox home and the lid had separated from the main body (the pin in the hinge appeared to have snapped). I reached out to omiebox and they contacted well.ca to send me a replacement unit (omiebox would reimburse well.ca). The warranty claim process was so hassle-free! Definitely makes me glad to have spent the extra money on a product that the company stands behind.
Date published: 2020-03-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from These Are Fantastic I'm only leaving this review because I've read that some people are claiming the thermos section is not leakproof. I'm sorry to tell you but those reviews are 100% wrong. I send soup to school with both my kids in these and not only do they stay as hot as when I pack it but they stay clean and dry as well. I suggest learning how to close the lid correctly and making sure the bottom is correctly tightened and practice with water a few times before actually sending it so you know you've sealed it correctly. The only thing I have an issue with is the weight of these boxes. But I have 6 year old twins in grade one who manage just fine.
Date published: 2020-09-18
Rated 3 out of 5 by Lop from It does the job A bit heavy and clunky but I like that it doesn’t leak or leak between compartments. My 4 yr old likes it
Date published: 2020-08-30