Suitable for ages 3 years and up.
- Bedside clock with night-light
- Glows green when it’s Ok for child to get out of bed
- Alarm clock with snooze
- Interactive, talking game helps teach digital and analog time!
- Approximately 4"
- Includes three interchangeable colour rings
- AC-powered with battery backup (batteries not included)
- Grows with families: Help young children stay in bed, use as an alarm when older, then help teach them time!
Similar Sound Therapy, Night Lights & Clocks
Kaylie: more than a year ago
This little clock is awesome! My two toddlers just love the fact that it can turn green! I like that you can change the volume on the "talk" part to off. My kids aren't quite at the age to tell time just yet, so the color changing feature is great. I really have no complaints. Its user friendly, my three year old figured out how to turn the night light part on. Most of all, I like that it can be used as a regular alarm clock as the kids get older, AND that it has the option for batteries or plug in. Definitely with the money in my opinion!