- Whole Egg - Protein is essential for repair of tissues and for carrying minerals and nutrients into cells. It has been known to help strengthen the hair.
- Wheat germ Oil - Rich in essential proteins and B Vitamins which are essential for healthy hair and skin. It helps repair damaged tissues.
- Nettle, Sunflower Oil, Soy Beans, and Amino Acids - An excellent source of Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) helps to reduce shedding and breakage of hair.
- Weekly: After shampooing, apply a generous amount of Hair Mayonnaise and massage to distribute from roots to ends. Cover head with a plastic cap and let process under a warm dryer or warm towel for 15-20 minutes and rinse with warm water. Towel dry hair and proceed to styling.
- Severely Damaged Hair Therapy: Mix 1-2 ounces of Hair Mayonnaise with (1) egg and massage into towel-dried hair and scalp. Cover head with a plastic cap and let conditioner process for 1-2 hours (do not use dryer). Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water. Towel dry hair and proceed to styling
Similar Hair Oil, Lotions & Creams
Emily: a few months ago
This is the worst product I have ever bought for my hair and I dont understand how all the reviews are so positive. This stuff leaves the most AWFUL residue in your hair. No word of a lie, each time I used this it took at least 3 DAYS of shampooing to get the grease out. I wish I understood why everyone rated this product so high. This is the BIGGEST waste of money and I honestly gave up and tossed the jar because it was so terrible.