- Jojoba oil closely resembles the sebum of the skin and is therefore easily absorbed by the skin without leaving it greasy
- Rich in the alpha, delta and gamma tocopherols which are all forms of Vitamin E. This helps eliminate free radicals
- Promotes glowing complexion
- Superior massage lubricant and one of the favourite massage oils with professional massage therapists
- Beneficial to acne prone skin
- Soothes and moisturizes dry chapped and irritated skin and skin affected by psoriasis, sunburn, etc.
- Maintains healthy scalp and encourages the regrowth of hair
- Is rich in the alpha, delta and gamma tocopherols which are all forms of Vitamin E which help eliminate free radicals. Promotes a glowing complexion
Directions: Use jojoba oil as an emollient for dry skin and dry scalp, as a moisturizer after the shower, instead of a shaving cream or as a massage oil. Safe to use on children and pets too.
Ingredients: Cold pressed oil extracted from the seeds of Jojoba plant.
Similar Body Moisturizers & Oils
Other Penny Lane Organics Products
Jennifer: a few months ago
I use this as a base for my homemade night time moisturizer, along with vitamin E, frankincense and tea tree oil, and it's a better choice for me than almond oil because of the extreme moisture content in almond oil. My skin is naturally oily and this is just perfect for me.