- Jojoba oil closely resembles the sebum of the skin and is therefore easily absorbed by the skin without leaving it greasy
- Rich in the alpha, delta and gamma tocopherols which are all forms of Vitamin E. This helps eliminate free radicals
- Promotes glowing complexion
- Superior massage lubricant and one of the favourite massage oils with professional massage therapists
- Beneficial to acne prone skin
- Soothes and moisturizes dry chapped and irritated skin and skin affected by psoriasis, sunburn, etc.
- Maintains healthy scalp and encourages the regrowth of hair
- Is rich in the alpha, delta and gamma tocopherols which are all forms of Vitamin E which help eliminate free radicals. Promotes a glowing complexion
Directions: Use jojoba oil as an emollient for dry skin and dry scalp, as a moisturizer after the shower, instead of a shaving cream or as a massage oil. Safe to use on children and pets too.
Ingredients: Cold pressed oil extracted from the seeds of Jojoba plant.
Similar Body Moisturizers & Oils
Other Penny Lane Organics Products
ROWENA: a few months ago
I decided to try this because of the positive reviews. I do really like it. I couldn’t give it five stars though because I don’t really know how useful the plastic cap/stopper is :(. It looks like a dropper yet it’s only about an inch and you can’t really squeeze it to draw the oil out of the bottle. So other than turning the bottle upside down and pounding it on my palm (this does work after a few seconds and a little product comes out), when I’m in a hurry, I just take the stopper off completely and pour some on my palm. Maybe I just don’t know how to use the stopper correctly? I wish it came with an actual squeeze dropper.
Jennifer: a few months ago
I use this as a base for my homemade night time moisturizer, along with vitamin E, frankincense and tea tree oil, and it's a better choice for me than almond oil because of the extreme moisture content in almond oil. My skin is naturally oily and this is just perfect for me.