- Jojoba oil closely resembles the sebum of the skin and is therefore easily absorbed by the skin without leaving it greasy
- Rich in the alpha, delta and gamma tocopherols which are all forms of Vitamin E. This helps eliminate free radicals
- Promotes glowing complexion
- Superior massage lubricant and one of the favourite massage oils with professional massage therapists
- Beneficial to acne prone skin
- Soothes and moisturizes dry chapped and irritated skin and skin affected by psoriasis, sunburn, etc.
- Maintains healthy scalp and encourages the regrowth of hair
- Is rich in the alpha, delta and gamma tocopherols which are all forms of Vitamin E which help eliminate free radicals. Promotes a glowing complexion
Directions: Use jojoba oil as an emollient for dry skin and dry scalp, as a moisturizer after the shower, instead of a shaving cream or as a massage oil. Safe to use on children and pets too.
Ingredients: Cold pressed oil extracted from the seeds of Jojoba plant.