Personal Care Oral Care Toothbrushes & Oral Cleansers Replacement Heads Philips Sonicare e-Series Standard Sonic Toothbrush Heads
Philips Sonicare e-Series Standard Sonic Toothbrush Heads
Model HX7022/64 2 Heads
The brush heads for the Sonicare e-Series electric toothbrush are visibly angled for better reach within the mouth, providing a thorough every day clean, while massaging and stimulating gums.
- Operating time: For optimal results, a new brush head is recommended every three months.
- Suitable for these models: Elite, Essence, CleanCare, Xtreme, Advance
- Reminder bristles let's you know when to replace the brush head. After three months of normal use bristles exhibit fatigue, and brush heads are less effective.
- Replace your brush heads every 3 months.
- Screw-on brush head that will fit our original Sonicare handles.
- The slim angled neck enables you to easily maneuver the toothbrush head, particularly in hard-to-reach areas to remove plaque.
No Information Provided
Similar Toothbrushes & Oral Cleansers
Other Philips Products