- Operating time: For optimal results, a new brush head is recommended every three months.
- Suitable for these models: Elite, Essence, CleanCare, Xtreme, Advance
- Reminder bristles let's you know when to replace the brush head. After three months of normal use bristles exhibit fatigue, and brush heads are less effective.
- Replace your brush heads every 3 months.
- Screw-on brush head that will fit our original Sonicare handles.
- The slim angled neck enables you to easily maneuver the toothbrush head, particularly in hard-to-reach areas to remove plaque.
Similar Toothbrushes & Oral Cleansers
Other Philips Sonicare Products
Joan: more than a year ago
Just purchased some more replacement heads for my Sonic Series e electric tooth brush. I searched all over and all I could find was the little wee short brushes, not like the one on the brush when I bought it new. I do not like it at all, plus the fact that the bristles are constantly breaking sideways and have to be cut off as they are sharp on the gum or the inside of my mouth, aside from the fact there's hardly enough room to put toothpaste on the brush! I am not at all happy with my purchase. It was one of the most expensive brushes out there and I thought it would be a good product, which it was until my latest experience. Because of this, I would have to give it a very low rating. Why can I not find the longer brushes?? Have to agree with the last comment about the heads being so expensive. Wouldn't mind near as much if they were decent, which they no longer are!!