Polysporin Antibiotic Eye Drops for Pink Eye
Polysporin Eye & Ear Drops kill the bacteria causing the infection and help relieve redness and itchiness associated with bacterial pink eye. Polysporin Eye & Ear Drops can also be used to treat swimmer's ear.
Dosage: 1-2 drops in the infected eye or ear 4 times a day.
Cautions: If irritation occurs, or in case of serious infection, or if infection has not started to clear in 2 days, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Consult a doctor before use if the cause of the pink eye is unclear, or if there is a marked sensation of something in the eye, sensitivity to light, continuous abundant discharge, pain in the eye, impaired vision, severe hearing loss, or fever.
Eye drops suitable for all ages. For ear infections, a doctor should be consulted before treating children under 6.
- #1 OTC brand recommended by Doctors and Pharmacists.? (Based on 2021 survey data by EnsembleIQ published on Pharmacy Practice + Business, The Medical Post, and Profession Sant?.)
- Available in an easy-squeeze 15mL bottle.
- As eye drops, appropriate for all ages.
- As ear drops, appropriate for adults and children 6 years and older (consult doctor before use on children <6 years).
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of this item, we cannot accept any returns.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- This item cannot be shipped to Quebec due to provincial pharmacy regulations.