- Plant-based powders help absorb wetness without the use of aluminum
- Enhanced with natural minerals; no artificial fragrance
- Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens & phthalates
- Non-greasy, non-sticky feel. Easily absorbed; application requires only a small amount
- Certified Vegan, Cruelty-free, and Gluten-free
Ingredients: Magnesium hydroxide, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Maranta arundinacea (arrowroot) powder, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (fractionated coconut oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (candelilla) Wax, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Natural Fragrance
Similar Stick Deodorant
Other Schmidt's Deodorant Products
Lorraine: a few months ago
This deodorant has a nice, fresh scent that isn't too strong or too subtle. The deodorant itself works very well and doesn't leave stains or marks (that I have seen). I like that there is no baking soda as I have a sensitivity to that ingredient. At the rate things are going, this stick should last a long time!
Citra: a few months ago
After using antiperspirant/deodorant with aluminum for more than 20 years, I finally decided to switch to a more natural product. I think this deodorant is as effective as my previous antiperspirant/deodorant. The only difference is that I sweat a tiny bit more than before. Not a problem at all. The scent is amazing, just like a real jasmine green tea drink... I can't stop sniffing my armpits, haha....