- L-Theanine is a natural amino acid naturally found in green tea and derived through bacterial fermentation for supplements
- Balances brain neurotransmitters (which communicate information between nerve cells) and stimulates the alpha brain waves present when we are alert yet relaxed
- Reduces anxiety and makes stressful situations more manageable
- Promotes relaxation without drowsiness
- Improves quality of sleep by reducing stress felt during the day
- Improves mental focus and performance without over-stimulation
- Reduces caffeine jitters
- Absorbed as needed, starts working rapidly, effects last for hours
- Non-sedating, non habit-forming
- Easy-to-take, rapidly absorbed, chewable tablets
- Delicious natural cherry flavour
- The smallest and lowest-calorie chewable L-Theanine product on the market
- Naturally sweetened with fructose, dextrose, and stevia
- Each tablet provides the amount of L-Theanine found in 2 litres of green tea
- Suntheanine® brand, free amino acid (most easily absorbed form) derived through bacterial fermentation
- Supported by human research
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Tested for guaranteed potency and purity
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per capsule) L-Theanine (fermentation)...125 mg
- Non-medicinal: citric acid, D-fructose, dextrose, Stevia rebaudiana leaf, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, natural cherry flavor, talc, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Similar Amino Acids
Other SISU Products
Vivian: about a year ago
there was a period of time I stopped using this and I was noticeable more stressed and anxious. This product does a fantastic job at keeping the stresses of daily life at a manageable level without other side effects such as sleepiness. I bought another product with l-theanine to try but I didn't realize it was one that also makes one drowsy. So I can only use that one at night before bedtime.
Karen: more than a year ago
First time I used this I noticed a real calming effect. That was a couple years ago. I've used l-theanine periodically both in capsule and in lozenge form. I keep a bottle at work. I like the lozenges. Sub-lingual form gets into your system faster. Recommended to my cousin and she swears by it.
Lynn: more than a year ago
L-theanine is a very useful supplement for lessening stress and anxiety. It helps me enormously. This SISU formula is easy to take, seems to absorb rapidly and doesn't taste half bad either. Also, as a rural Canadian I truly appreciate having access to such a wide selection of supplements, body care and home care products...thanks Well.ca!