SISU Supreme Multivitamin 50+
Description & Features
Features and Benefits:
- High-potency combination of vitamins, minerals, nutrients and antioxidants specially formulated for men and women 50+ years of age.
- A multivitamin, Co Q10 and vitamin D supplement in one
- Co Q10 is a powerful antioxidant that supports energy production, muscle and heart strength
- Increased zinc for immune support because it is often low in older adults
- A high dose of vitamin D3 to support bone and muscle strength
- Full complex B vitamins to support brain function, nervous system, and cardiovascular health.
- Extra vitamin B12 in the active form to support nerve health and red blood cell formation.
- The most lutein available in a multivitamin to support eye and vision health
Medicinal Ingredients: Coenzyme Q10 (fermentation of yeast) 50 mg, Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate) equivalent to 3,500 IU vitamin A activity 1,058 mcg RAE, Beta carotene equivalent to 150 mcg (500 IU) Beta carotene 75 mpg RAE, Lutein (isolated from marigold flower) (oleoresin of Tagetes erecta L. [Asteraceae]) 2.5 mg, Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate 125 mg, Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) equivalent to 500 IU vitamin D3 activity 12.5 mcg, Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) equivalent to 75 IU vitamin E activity 50.25 mg AT, Thiamine (thiamine hydrochloride) 25 mg, Riboflavin 25 mg, Niacinamide 25 mg, Pantothenic acid (calcium d-pantothenate) 25 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg, Folate (folic acid) 200 mcg, Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 400 mcg, Biotin 75 mcg, Magnesium (magnesium HVP* chelate) 100 mg, Manganese (manganese II citrate) 0.5 mg, Zinc (zinc citrate) 17.5 mg, Molybdenum (molybdenum HVP* chelate) 25 mcg, Chromium (chromium III HVP* chelate) 50 mcg, Vanadium (vanadium HVP* chelate) 75 mcg, Selenium (selenium HVP* chelate) 50 mcg, Boron (boron HVP* chelate) *hydrolyzed vegetable protein 350 mcg.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Silicon, dioxide, Magnesium stearate (vegetable). Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a history of non-melanoma skin cancer. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood pressure medication. Known Adverse Reactions: Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency. If you are unsure whether you are taking enough copper, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.