Vitamin B12 supplementation is recommended at any age, but can be beneficial for people who have a vegetarian or a vegan diet and older people who suffer from age-related degenerative conditions. Supplements are a convenient way to ensure adequate vitamin B12 levels and high-potency formulas are an ideal alternative for people currently receiving injections.
- Vitamin B12 in its active form methylcobalamin for accelerated absorption
- High-potency tablets, ideal for those who require high doses and want to avoid vitamin B12 shots
- Vitamin B 12 is essential for the formation of red blood cells, for the production of energy in the cells, and is a key factor in the making of DNA
- In combination with vitamins B6 and folic acid, vitamin B12 helps normalize homocysteine levels to support cardiovascular health
- Vitamin B12 levels can be negatively affected by a variety of substances, including alcohol, oral contraceptives, and certain medications
- Tiny, fast-dissolving sublingual tablets that can be chewed or swallowed
- Made with non-GMO ingredients
- Natural cherry flavour and naturally sweetened
- Suitable for vegans
- Guaranteed potency and purity
Medicinal ingredient: Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 5,000 mcg
Non-medicinal ingredients: D-mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), natural cherry flavour.
Directions: Take 1 tablet 1 time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.