SISU Vitamin B12 Sublingual Tablets
SISU Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Helps to form red blood cells.
- Vitamin B12 in its active form methylcobalamin for an accelerated absorption
- Vitamin B12 levels may be negatively affected by a variety of substances, including alcohol, oral contraceptives, and drugs
- Vitamin B12 is involved in energy production and supports the production of red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 supplementation is recommended for healthy pregnancies to help balance hormonal fluctuation and support fetal development
- Research shows that adequate dietary intake of vitamin B6 and B12 is related to an improved memory function
- Fast-dissolving sublingual tablet that can be chewed or swallowed
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per capsule) Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)...1,000 mcg
- Non-medicinal: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium.
No Information Provided