Skin Gym Jade Gua Sha
Description & Features
Gua sha is an ancient facial therapy used by emperors and empresses. The methods, techniques and instruments are based on TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine). Gua sha is not just a beauty treatment but also has therapeutic benefits.
- Smoother radiant skin, tighten and firmer skin, refines pores and brighter complexion
Repeat each exercise 3x times per workout - do each side of the face separately.
- Under-the-Chin: Sweep from the middle of the soft under-chin out to the bottom of your earlobe.
- Chin: From the middle of the chin, under the lower lip, sweep out to the ear.
- Cheek: Sweep from the corner of the nose out to the middle ear.
- Jaw: Start at the outer corner of the jaw and sweep down to the dip above the middle of the right collarbone.
- Under-eye: Be especially light and slow here, sweep over the under-eye area, where "eye-bags" would show up, and out to the temple, all the way to the hairline.
- Eyebrow: On the brow bone. Sweep from inside corner out to temple.
- Third eye: Stroke from center of eyebrows up to hairline. This one is especially relaxing for the nervous system and great for insomnia, so do more strokes if you would like.
- Lower forehead: From from center of forehead above the eyebrow, sweep towards the ear. Big sweep. Here we bring everything we've moved to the outer edges of the face all the way back down to the terminus. Start at the center of the upper forehead, and trace down the hairline, over the temple, then curve behind the ear, and down the side of the neck to terminus.
Note: Gua sha tool should be used with light pressure on the face, if your pressure is too firm then you risk bruising your beautiful face.
When performing the exercises it is best to keep the tool at a 15-degree angle to the skin.
Regular massaging with the gua sha tool will help to drain puffiness and unwanted toxins, contour the face and help smooth out fine lines.