The Skin Gym Rose Quartz Roller has a large and small stone for easy, effortless movements all over the face. Crystal healing has been used for centuries to help create smooth, youthful-looking skin. By using regularly, this roller may help you maintain healthy blood circulation and skin tone, reduce puffiness and wrinkles, improve elasticity, and promote lymphatic drainage. It helps to boost your skin's natural collagen production, smoothing wrinkles, reducing under-eye circles, eliminating toxins and tightening pores.
- This Roller is the first product within Skin Gym's line of Workout & Sculpt precious crystal beauty rollers.It’s a Skin-Care Tool That Will Cool, Tighten, and Depuff Your Face in Seconds
- Hand-crafted from Rose Quartz
- Provides many healing and anti-aging benefits.
- Regular massaging with this roller will help to drain puffiness and unwanted toxins, contour the face and help smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- Use it over masks and creams to increase product absorption.
The Workout Plan:
- Step 1: Apply your favorite serum, oil, moisturizer or mask.
- Step 2: Starting on the chin, work from the center outward and upward on the cheeks. Then at the center, make sweeping rolls under the chin towards the collar bone, working outwards to the sides of the neck.
- Step 3: Roll the crystal facial roller starting from the center of your neck, rolling upwards and outwards. Continue this motion on each section of your face.
How To Massage:
- Eyes: Gently roll the small roller 3 times around the eye socket. Start from the upper inner edge where your nose hits your brow (there is a pressure point that is more sensitive than the rest of the area, this drains the sinuses when stimulated!) and move outwards, roll around the top and under the eye towards the tear duct, rocking it gently as you go. Then place the roller vertically into the inner corner of the eye, using gentle rocking motion. Press lightly to encourage lymph drainage in the eye zone, ease blocked sinuses and reduce puffiness.
- Forehead: From the center of the forehead, moving either left or right, begin at the hairline, rolling slowly towards the ear. Repeat 3 to 6 times over the same area.
- Nose, Lips and Chin: Using the large roller, work from the nose out to the ear. Continue with upper lip, lower lip and the chin. At the chin follow along the lower jaw line to under the ear lobe. Then repeat with the other side.
- For Sinus Pain and Pressure: Dampen a washcloth and microwave about 10 seconds. Place over your forehead, eyes and cheekbones. Then, starting just above your eyebrows, using the smaller roller, roll from the center of your face as indicated and continue down to just below your cheekbones.
- Jawline and Neck: Starting on the chin, work from the center outward and upward on the cheeks. Then at the center, make sweeping rolls under the chin towards the collar bone, working outwards to the sides of the neck.
When to use: As part of your morning and evening beauty ritual.
Care Instructions: Your crystal roller should be wiped down with a dry or little moist towelette only on the crystal parts. Do not wash with water.