Similar Dishes, Utensils & Placemats
Other Skip Hop Products
Nicolaï: a few months ago
We have two placemats from this series. After using them for several months, here is my opinion:
- cute design, kid likes it
- don't slide around because the silicone is grippy
- raised edge contains minor spliis
- durable, still look like new
- difficult to clean! They're so floppy, the only way is to place them on the counter and wipe them. Rinsing is complicated. Some other silicone items picked up a nasty odour in the dishwasher, so I wouldn't put these in there.
- they come folded in the package. The crease from that folding never disappears.
Emilie: about a year ago
I was expecting a placemat that would stay stuck to the table. I thought the material would make it non-stick, but my baby easily moves it around. She also grabs the little loop and plays with that. So it didn't address what I was looking for, but it is a nice placemat. Washes well and the lip around the edge has already saved us a few messes.