Zoo Harness is a mini backpack with a detachable tether for the smallest travelers. It features friendly Zoo faces, adjustable pack straps, and a top grab handle.
The secure easy-to-attach tether keep walks in crowded spaces relaxed. Take off the tether and your little one will feel like a big kid with his own mini backpack!
Suitable for ages 12 months old to 4 years old.
- Rein attaches at bottom of pack for better stability
- Signature Skip Hop characters
- Tether with wrist strap attaches at bottom of pack for better stability
- Remove tether to become mini-backpack
- Adjustable straps for extra security
- Zippered main compartment
- Mesh pocket for bottle or juice box
- Write-on nametag inside
- Top handle for convenience
- Size (inches): 7.5w x 9h x 3.25d
- Slide both shoulder straps onto child.
- Pull the chest strap around child and fasten (a "click" should be heard).
- Adjust straps by pulling the loose ends, so straps are snug but not tight.
- Attach tether by clipping the silver buckle onto silver D-ring at bottom of backpack.
Similar Safety Harnesses
Other Skip Hop Products
Mel: more than a year ago
Skip Hop is always good quality. Perfect little size. I had gotten a Skip Hop back pack, and it was too big for my little man. This size is basically a Skip Hop lunch bag with straps. The clip in the front ensure that he is not going to take it off when i'm not looking. I only wished they had these in the other zoo designs.
olivia: more than a year ago
We love this back pack for our 19 month old little adventurer. He can have his independence and we can feel safe that he won't stray to far and get hurt. I know some people are opposed to a "leash" but with 2 older siblings and new baby on the way we really need to keep close tabs on our little mr. Independent. It's very high quality and I see it lasting for ages. He loves to find his safe sippy and a snack and a few toys in it when we are out for the day.