St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
After you use this exfoliating scrub, your skin will be clean, smooth, and glowing thanks to 100% natural exfoliants and quality ingredients like apricot extract, leaving your skin feeling super soft. Apricots are sourced from sun-drenched California and North Africa to have juicy fruits from different crops for these exfoliating scrubs at all times of the year. It can deeply exfoliates and removes impurities from your skin. It goes without saying that a face scrub shouldn’t feel harsh on your skin. Thanks to 100% natural exfoliant of walnut shell powder, our facial scrub is purposely soft.
- St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Facial Scrub deeply exfoliates and removes impurities for glowing skin
- Deep exfoliating facial scrub is made with California walnut powder, a 100% natural exfoliant
- St. Ives uses delicious apricots grown in sun-drenched California and North Africa to get juicy fruits from different crops, any time of year, for exfoliating face scrub
- Each dollop of St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Facial Scrub delivers a high exfoliation factor for fresh, smooth skin
- Dermatologist tested, paraben-free, non-comedogenic (not tending to cause blocked pores), and oil-free
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub onto your fingertips and gently massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.
Ingredients: Aqua, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Acetate, Benzyl alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Parfum, Disodium EDTA,