For the body to be able to use carbohydrates, proteins and fats from the foods we eat, they must be broken down mechanically and chemically in the digestive tract.
* Protease helps to breakdown protein,
* Amylase helps to breakdown carbohydrates, and
* Lactase breaks down the lactose.
What more can I do?
* Chew your food well
* Eat meals 3 hours before bedtime
* Participate in a weight loss program if you are carrying extra weight
* Avoid certain foods like; spicy foods, high fat, large meals, chocolate and dairy
* Eliminate coffee, alcohol and tobacco
* Walk after meals
* Avoid tight clothing
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, gelatin, malodextrin.
Recommended Dose: Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules with each meal 3 times daily, or as directed by healthcare practitioner. For prolonged use, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Additives: No artificial flavours, colours, preservatives, sweeteners, dairy, wheat or yeast.
Warning: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant/breastfeeding, have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, diabetes, taking anticoagulants, anti-inflammatory agents or before having surgery. Discontinue use if headaches, heartburn, bloating or hypersensitivity/allergy occurs and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.