with Protease, Lactase & Amylase 90 Capsules
Swiss Natural Solutions Digestion
For the body to be able to use carbohydrates, proteins and fats from the foods we eat, they must be broken down mechanically and chemically in the digestive tract.
* Protease helps to breakdown protein,
* Amylase helps to breakdown carbohydrates, and
* Lactase breaks down the lactose.
What more can I do?
* Chew your food well
* Eat meals 3 hours before bedtime
* Participate in a weight loss program if you are carrying extra weight
* Avoid certain foods like; spicy foods, high fat, large meals, chocolate and dairy
* Eliminate coffee, alcohol and tobacco
* Walk after meals
* Avoid tight clothing
Recommended Dose: Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules with each meal 3 times daily, or as directed by healthcare practitioner. For prolonged use, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Medicinal Ingredients: Protease (Aspergillus oryzae) 14850 FCC HUT * (133.65 mg); Lipase (Aspergillus niger) 297 FCC LU * (23.76 mg); alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 5940 FCC DU * (133.65 mg); Lactase (Aspergiullus oryzae) 50 FCC ALU * (50 mg); Amyloglucosidase (Aspergillus niger) 10.62 FCC AGU * (10.62 mg); Sucrase (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) 10 FCC INVU * (10 mg); Maltase (Aspergiullus oryzae) 2 FCC DP * (20 mg)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, gelatin, malodextrin.
Additives: No artificial flavours, colours, preservatives, sweeteners, dairy, wheat or yeast.
Warning: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant/breastfeeding, have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, diabetes, taking anticoagulants, anti-inflammatory agents or before having surgery. Discontinue use if headaches, heartburn, bloating or hypersensitivity/allergy occurs and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.