The DivaCup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Many women feel uneasy about changing their menstrual care routine. Years of dealing with the sights and odours of disposable tampons and pads cause the familiar reaction: “ick!”. Perfect for all activities (on air, land or sea), the DivaCup is easy to use and makes for a better period experience.
Join women worldwide by switching to the DivaCup today!
- 12 hour leak-free protection!
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada
- Diva International Inc. is the only ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office in the world!
L: about a week ago
I absolutely love this product. I tell everyone I know how much I like it. Not only does it save me from having to buy tampons and pads, as well as save the waste produced from these items, it is way more comfortable! Sometimes I forget I have it in. Note: If you find it doesn't work for you, you might have the wrong size. Try the other size. I've spoke to several mothers who got size 2 only to find out size 1 works better for them.
Marieve: about a month ago
I've been using the Diva Cup for over 10 years and will never go back to tampons. It does take some getting used to install correctly, but it has saved me hundreds of dollars and kept pounds and pounds of waste out of the landfill. If I could afford to purchase one for every woman I know I would!
Christy: about a month ago
The best product EVER. I never thought I'd say that, but I now literally do not worried about my period, ever. Once you get the hang of it, you will never, ever go back to tampons. I recommend rinsing really well in cold water for a while to stiffen it up so it pops open inside - it took me a few months to feel like I got it right, then I read that advice and haven't looked back since!
Jennifer: a few months ago
I love this so much. Previously, I was (TMI) unable to do much on my period because I'd seem to leak around tampons so I always had to wear a backup pad anyways. I feel so much more confident with this; I'm pretty sure I could swim in it which I could never do with a tampon.
Shortly after buying this I had an IUD inserted but as long as you're aware of where your strings are you can still carefully use this if you continue to get periods (I do). I've had it for over a year now and couldn't be happier with this purchase.