The DivaCup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Many women feel uneasy about changing their menstrual care routine. Years of dealing with the sights and odours of disposable tampons and pads cause the familiar reaction: “ick!”. Perfect for all activities (on air, land or sea), the DivaCup is easy to use and makes for a better period experience.
Join women worldwide by switching to the DivaCup today!
- 12 hour leak-free protection!
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada
- Diva International Inc. is the only ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office in the world!
Similar Feminine Care Products
Brenda: a few months ago
I wish I would have tried this years ago! My only comment would be that the company recommends size #2 if you're over 40 even if you've never given birth vaginally. I fall into that category so I ordered size #2 and frankly I think it's a bit large and would have been happier with the smaller size. Otherwise it is a game changer!
Nicole: a few months ago
Takes a little while to get used to inserting and taking out, but great product overall! Nice to know it's healthier and safer compared to the standard bleached tampons and pads. So far no leaks, but I felt better having a panty liner too, just incase. Only drawback is that you really can't change this in a public washroom with stalls, because you'd be in and out of the stall, washing your hands and washing the cup before re-inserting. You need to make sure you're home to change it - but it only needs to be changed 2-3 times/day, so works fine for me. Only used for 1 cycle so far. Oh, and I didn't realize until I read the instructions, you need to be careful about what kind of soap you use to wash it. Needs to be mild, scent-free, chemical-free, and water-based (no oil). Diva wash is great, but you can use other kinds too.