The DivaCup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Many women feel uneasy about changing their menstrual care routine. Years of dealing with the sights and odours of disposable tampons and pads cause the familiar reaction: “ick!”. Perfect for all activities (on air, land or sea), the DivaCup is easy to use and makes for a better period experience.
Join women worldwide by switching to the DivaCup today!
- 12 hour leak-free protection!
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada
- Diva International Inc. is the only ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office in the world!
Similar Feminine Care Products
Nicole: a couple of weeks ago
I have only used this product for one cycle and although I know there are still some learning curves I must go through, I know that I already love this product. It's amazing that one can wear the Diva Cup for up to 12 hours, and don't have to worry about leaks while out in public or in an area without easily accessible washrooms.
The Cup is very easy to rinse out and clean.
Insertion is taking some practice but I am slowly figuring out something that works for me and my body.
K: about a month ago
Was really excited at the thought of something non-toxic and ecofriendly, but overall very disappointed. It is difficult to get inserted right and I had problems with it leaking. Sometimes no leaks after several hours, and other times it would would fine for an hour or two then leak...even if I thought I had it in right! It's super inconvenient if it leaks when your out in public as it is way to messy to change in a public bathroom. Also, it seemed to cause me itching and irritation even though I followed all the instructions and only used the diva wash and tried trimming the stem. I disliked it so much I went back to toxic tampons, which I think are so much more convenient.
Brenda: a few months ago
I wish I would have tried this years ago! My only comment would be that the company recommends size #2 if you're over 40 even if you've never given birth vaginally. I fall into that category so I ordered size #2 and frankly I think it's a bit large and would have been happier with the smaller size. Otherwise it is a game changer!