The DivaCup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Many women feel uneasy about changing their menstrual care routine. Years of dealing with the sights and odours of disposable tampons and pads cause the familiar reaction: “ick!”. Perfect for all activities (on air, land or sea), the DivaCup is easy to use and makes for a better period experience.
Join women worldwide by switching to the DivaCup today!
- 12 hour leak-free protection!
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada
- Diva International Inc. is the only ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office in the world!
Katherine: a few days ago
Ok I just ordered model 2 because I just had a baby and I haven't used it yet but I've used model 1 for years and I would NEVER ever go back to tampons or pads. I remember at the beginning it took maybe a month or two to get used to it and to not have leaks etc. But once you get passed that it is so worth it! I try to get all my friends onto it. Buy it!
Anisa: about a week ago
I wish I had given this a chance when I first was told about it 10 years ago! There is a bit of a learning curve, but don't give up ladies. It is sooooo worth it and you won't feel the same about your period again. And now I'll be able to give this wonderful alternative to my daughters when they get to that point in their lives.
Catherine: a few months ago
Great product- was skeptical and afraid that it was too messy but it is the only thing that prevents leaks after having a baby. It's not the easiest to use at work in a public washroom, but it truly works well and it's worth the effort. Definitely recommend if you've had a baby and can't figure out how to stop the leaks!
April: a few months ago
The DivaCup is period changing! I have been using a DivaCup for a few years now. As long as you have a light to moderate flow the DivaCup works well. I used to be extremely heavy and would struggle to get a seal, and since I was so heavy it needed to be emptied several times a day on my heaviest days so it became problematic. I have a more normal flow now and it works fantastic. I don't have to think about it for a full 12 hours even on my heaviest days. I have converted my daughter and my daughter-in-law.
Jill: a few months ago
I can't believe it took me until my mid-30's to switch from tampons to a menstrual cup. I'm 100% on the Diva cup train now - it's a noticeable lifestyle improvement. It's more convenient, sanitary, environmentally greener and cheaper than anything disposable. I want to buy a bunch of Diva Cups and give them to the other women in my life - I love it that much.