The DivaCup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Many women feel uneasy about changing their menstrual care routine. Years of dealing with the sights and odours of disposable tampons and pads cause the familiar reaction: “ick!”. Perfect for all activities (on air, land or sea), the DivaCup is easy to use and makes for a better period experience.
Join women worldwide by switching to the DivaCup today!
- 12 hour leak-free protection!
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada
- Diva International Inc. is the only ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office in the world!
Similar Feminine Care Products
April: a few days ago
The DivaCup is period changing! I have been using a DivaCup for a few years now. As long as you have a light to moderate flow the DivaCup works well. I used to be extremely heavy and would struggle to get a seal, and since I was so heavy it needed to be emptied several times a day on my heaviest days so it became problematic. I have a more normal flow now and it works fantastic. I don't have to think about it for a full 12 hours even on my heaviest days. I have converted my daughter and my daughter-in-law.
Jill: about a week ago
I can't believe it took me until my mid-30's to switch from tampons to a menstrual cup. I'm 100% on the Diva cup train now - it's a noticeable lifestyle improvement. It's more convenient, sanitary, environmentally greener and cheaper than anything disposable. I want to buy a bunch of Diva Cups and give them to the other women in my life - I love it that much.
Lauren: a few months ago
I was skeptical at first and a little afraid of trying the model 2. Glad I took the plunge and tried the diva cup. It works wonderful and I absolutely love it for travel. It might take a few tries to get used to at first but definitely worth it. A wonderful life changing product!