Diva Cup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Many women feel uneasy about changing their menstrual care routine. Years of dealing with the sights and odours of disposable tampons and pads cause the familiar reaction: “ick!”. Perfect for all activities (on air, land or sea), the Diva Cup is easy to use and makes for a better period experience.
Join women worldwide by switching to the Diva Cup today!
- 12 hour leak-free protection!
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada
- Diva International Inc. is the only ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office in the world!
Similar Feminine Care Products
Chelsea: a few months ago
I purchased this product to avoid having to use tampons, I have used them for about 15 years and have been hearing so many concerns about the use.
I found the diva cup to be a bit daunting at first, how to put it in etc.
I used it for he full duration of my period, emptying it frequently at first to make sure it didn't leak.
My tip would be to ensure the cup is inflated, moves freely, and just get used to it. I will never go back now to pads or tampons and wish I purchased this years ago.
Helen: a few months ago
I want to love this product, but unfortunately it did leak for me overnight as I must have a heavier than average period. On my heavy day I had to empty it after 3 hours, but the other days I could keep it in for longer. It took me just a few tries to get the hang of it but I can see how its not for the squeamish at heart.