These disposable diapers are soft, hypoallergenic, free of chlorine processing and additives. Plus The Honest Company Diapers are super cute! With fun prints that are updated seasonally.
- Eco-friendly baby diapers
(PLA) inner and outer layers, plus an absorbent core with fluff pulp
harvested from certified sustainably managed forests
- Naturally derived odor inhibitors formulated from citrus and chlorophyll
- Bio-based, gluten free wheat/corn blend in super absorbent core
- No fragrances, lotions, or latex
- Comfy-stretch side panels and soft with refastenable tabs
- Securely fitting moisture barrier cuffs help prevent leakage and blowouts
- Gentle, safe, and non-irritating for sensitive skin
- Up to 10 lbs - Size N
- 8-14 lbs - Size 1
- 12-18 lbs - Size 2
- 16-28 lbs - Size 3
- 22-37 lbs - Size 4
- 27+ lbs - Size 5
Love Honest Company Honest Diapers? We also carry Honest Company Wipes!
Similar Disposable Diapers
Other The Honest Company Products
jolianehealthcoach .com: about a year ago
They are cute, but I prefer the Seventh's Generation brand since I find the other one is better quality for the same price range. (One wing broke when I was putting it on my daughter, we had a few leaks and even a solid disaster with this brand so definitely not buying them again)
Jennifer: more than a year ago
We have never had a leak issue with these diapers. I love that they don't smell all weird. And the designs are super cute! The do for a little different. Even if it says your baby's weight is within range of a certain size, if it's within 5 lbs definitely size up. They are snug!