Made with Oeko-Tex® certified medical-grade cloth, Honest wipes are thick and absorbent with a soft touch. Infused with a botanical blend of pomegranate (antioxidants), chamomile & cucumber (to soothe), and masterwort leaf (to moisturize), these wipes gently cleanse & soothe to promote healthy skin.
What's your favourite item from The Honest Company? Find out what makes these wipes one of our CEO Rebecca's favourites from The Honest Company on our blog, The Well!
- Made with Oeko-Tex® certified medical-grade cloth so Honest baby wipes are thick, strong, absorbent and soft
- Gentle, yet effective ingredients gently cleanse and soothe with plant extracts that promote healthy skin
- Infused with a botanical blend of pomegranate, chamomile, cucumber, and masterwort leaf
- Perfect for sensitve bottoms but also countertops, pacifiers, and toys
- No parabens, chlorine, phenols, or risky chemicals
- Biodegradable, Hypoallergenic, Chlorine-Free, Medical Grade Cloth, Oeko-Tex® Sustainably Harvested, Cruelty Free
Free of: alcohol, chlorine, phthalates, formaldehyde, parabens, phenols, quaternary ammonium compounds, SLS & SLES, lanolin & unnecessary additives
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Peucedanum Ostruthium (Masterwort) Leaf Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Silver Citrate, Sodium Benzoate.For external use only—please discontinue use if prolonged irritation or redness occurs. To avoid risk of choking or suffocation, keep away from children.
Other The Honest Company Products
Amy: a few months ago
Wipes have a light clean scent, no chemical smell whatsoever. Switched from Kirkland as they seem to sting my skin so didn't want to use them on baby anymore. Slightly textured wipes. I found Jackson Reece wipes in bulk online for a better price and mainly use those, but these were runner up in terms of safe ingredients after a lot of research.