- Soft cotton filled with all-natural material – provides long lasting heat therapy after just seconds in the microwave
- Doctor Recommended Moist heat
- Provides heat therapy for aching muscles, joints, back pain, cramps, and increases blood circulation
- An all-natural alternative to hot water bottles
- Provides cold therapy to reduce pain and swelling after an injury, and may temporarily relieve headache and fever symptoms
- A soft, soothing alternative to traditional ice packs
- Suggested Use: Use hook and loop closure to secure pack around neck, shoulder, arm, knee, or leg, or place pack on back, stomach, or any other area requiring hot or cold therapy treatment
Similar Muscle & Back Pain
Barbara: more than a year ago
Stays warm for about 20 minutes and works wonderfully! It is large enough to wrap around both shoulders and has a piece that goes up the neck too! Perfect for those with shoulder pain. I also bought the heating pad for shoulders but this works better. It has a Velcro piece in front to fasten into place! I would have given it 5 stars but it claimed it maintained heat for longer.
Jo: more than a year ago
Great product! Love the shape and size for upper body pain, and the fact that it has velcro at front to keep it on. I don't find it stays hot for more than about 20 min. (It says up to 1 hr.) And given how long it takes in freezer to get cold, one needs two in order to do the hot-cold-hot-cold treatment. However, it's wonderfully relaxing for tight shoulder, neck, upper back muscles.