thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen SPF 50+
Made in the USA, thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen has more awards than any other sunscreen and has been voted a favourite among Moms, kids, and your School Board alike.
Application: Be sure to apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including behind the ears, neck, hands, feet, and scalp. Reapply every two hours or more as needed. This formula applies very easily, spreading too thin is not recommended, otherwise you will decrease the effectiveness of the sunscreen.
Compare other sunscreen's "safe" ingredients to Thinksport. The best way is to check out The Environmental Working Group's database – Click this link for more information for EWG Skin Deep
The ratings for each ingredient are listed separately below (in brackets). The Thinkbaby and Thinksport sun care products have been "1" rated since 2010!
Note: The base formulations of Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens are identical. The creators set out to make the most effective safe sunscreen possible. It just didn't make sense to make one safe for babies, and a harmful version for adults.
Thinkbaby and Thinksport sunscreens are perfect for daily use and for anyone spending time in the sun, including pregnant women, children over 6 months, and anyone with sensitive skin. Please note that use of sunscreen on children younger than 6 months of age requires a doctor's prescription. This is true for ALL brands.
- Top Rated by EWG with a ?1? rating in 2010, 2011, and 2012 for Baby, Beach and Sport
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals (No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone or UV Chemical absorbers)
- Highest SPF 50+ per FDA 2012 Rules
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection per FDA 2012 Rules
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) per FDA 2012 Rules
- Non-nano formulation ? Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalate, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily, non-oily feel
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have