Baby & Kids Feeding & Mealtime Litterless Lunch Kid's Water Bottles thinkbaby Thinkster of Stainless Steel Bottle
thinkbaby Thinkster of Stainless Steel Bottle
Description & Features
This thinkbaby Thinkster is a stainless steel straw bottle that's completely free of BPA and other harmful chemicals.
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals
- No spill straw!! Features cross-cut design
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone straw provides easier transition from sippy cup to the next stage of feeding straw bottles
- Perfect for 16 to 48 months
- Comes with easy-to-close swivel top
- Dishwasher safe (top rack recommended)
- Base of the bottle made from ultra polished 304 stainless steel (18/8)
No Information Provided
Similar Litterless Lunch
Other thinkbaby thinksport Products
Rated 4 out of 5 by Torontonian from So good I transitioned my 18-month-old to this bottle from the plastic 360 cup he was obsessed with - not easy. He likes it a lot. Grateful he isn't drinking out of plastic anymore. Would have been 5 stars but the silicone straw is a little too inviting to chew on for a little one who likes to chew. Good thing they have replacement straws. It also gets a bit heavy when it's full so watch out that bb doesn't pitch it at someone's head.
Date published: 2021-04-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by RJ from Solid bottle This bottle is exactly what I wanted. It feels like it can withstand my toddler's beatings and she has zero issues using it at 16 months. It's really good to have a bottle around so she can drink when we she wants without having to ask.
Date published: 2020-06-19