- Highest SPF 50+
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes)
- Non-nano formulation – Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20% (Non-nano)
Inactive Ingredients: PURIFIED WATER (0), ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE (0), CAPRIC CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDES(0), SORBITAN STEARATE (COCONUT BASED) (1), PINE WOOD RESIN (0), VEGETABLE GLYCERIN (0), CETYL DIMETHICONE (0), HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL (0), MAGNESIUM SULFATE (EPSOM SALT) (0), SUNFLOWER OIL, JOJOBA OIL (0), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) (0), TOCOPHEROLS (VITAMIN E) (1), OLIVE OIL (0), RASPBERRY SEED OIL (0), CRANBERRY SEED OIL (0), HYALURONIC ACID (MADE FROM VEGETABLE) (0), GLUCOSE & GLUCOSE OXIDASE AND LACTOPEROXIDASE (0), PAPAYA (0)
Mineral Based, Non GMO, No Animal Testing. Recyclable, toxin free packaging. Health Canada Approved.
Similar Baby & Kids Sunscreen
Other thinkbaby thinksport Products
Justyna: a few months ago
My favourite "natural" sunscreen. It's easy to spread compared to other natural sunscreens, has a mild but pleasant lemony scent and seems to not irritate sensitive skin. It leaves a slight white cast at first but that dissipates. I prefer the thinksport Kids to the regular adult version actually. Maybe it's just me but it spreads a bit easier and the smell is lighter. The sunscreen is also quite effective. No burns after a full active day in the sun.