How do you get your toddler to understand when it's time to get up? Simple! "Stay in bed until you see the sun." The award-winning Tommee Tippee Groclock displays images of the sun and stars on the clock face, to easily communicate when to go back to sleep and when to spring out of bed. Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time. Also programmable for nap time. For older children, the digital time display helps them to learn to tell the time, making it the ideal first children's alarm clock. Rest easy. We've got this. Helping you Parent On.
- Groclock is an award-winning sleep trainer clock for young children
- The screen display depicts stars or sun images, communicating when it's sleep or wake-up time
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Silent operation with optional audible alarm feature
- Option to set two separate wake-up times: weekday/weekend or night time/nap time
- Recommended for toddlers from 2+ years
The Groclock by Tommee Tippee must be plugged in to be operated. Power adapter included + bilingual instructions.