Most dryer manufacturers do not recommend using dryer sheets as they can damage your dryer over time. Finally, you can stop using synthetic fabric softeners and dryer sheets that are bad for our planet, can harm your skin, and leave a chemical residue on your clothes and expensive dryer.
These premium dryer balls by Tru Earth are all-natural, help soften your clothes, and save you money by reducing energy consumption. Sustainably manufactured from 100% premium New Zealand wool, these dryer balls soften and fluff clothing, sheets, blankets, towels, jackets, baby clothes and more. Using dryer balls also prevents heavy items from getting scrunched up and tangled which helps your clothes dry more evenly.
- Set of 4
- 100% Premium Organic New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls (no fillers)
- Softens Laundry Naturally - Made with 100% sheep wool. No Chemicals or Synthetics Used (great for those with sensitive skin & babies)
- Shortens Drying Time - (use 3-4 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large)
- Saves Energy - by absorbing moisture, drying time is reduced saving energy
- Extra-Large (larger than a tennis ball)
- Eco-friendly, Handmade, Saves Energy
- Lasts for more than 1000 Loads, Replaces Dryer Sheets & Liquid Fabric Softeners, Saves Money. (An eco-friendly, petroleum-free alternative to plastic dryer steamer balls)
Materials: 100% Premium Organic New Zealand Wool