Unisom Sleep Tablets Extra Strength 50mg
Description & Features
Unisom Sleep Tablets Extra Strength are an effective sleep aid for occasional night time sleeplessness. For trouble falling asleep due to overwork or fatigue Unisom® will help get the needed rest.
- Relieves occasional sleeplessness due to overwork or fatigue
- Helps reduce difficulty falling asleep
Directions: Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor. If you feel drowsy in the morning, consult a doctor or pharmacist as you may require a lower dosage (25 mg). Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Active ingredient (in each capsule): Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50 mg.
Do not use:
- if you are elderly, especially if you experience confusion
- at nighttime, as this drug may cause excitation rather than sedation.
- with any other product containing this medicinal ingredient, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic lung disease, glaucoma, difficulty urinating due to
- enlargement of the prostate gland
- take sedatives or tranquilizers
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- take a prescription drug or other medication
When using this product: avoid drinking alcohol
Stop use and ask a doctor if: sleeplessness continues for more than
2 weeks. Sleeplessness may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
This product may not be right for you. Always read and follow the packaging instructions carefully.