Unisom Sleep Tablets Extra Strength 50mg
Unisom Sleep Tablets Extra Strength are an effective sleep aid for occasional night time sleeplessness. For trouble falling asleep due to overwork or fatigue Unisom® will help get the needed rest.
- Relieves occasional sleeplessness due to overwork or fatigue
- Helps reduce difficulty falling asleep
Directions: Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor. If you feel drowsy in the morning, consult a doctor or pharmacist as you may require a lower dosage (25 mg). Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Active ingredient (in each capsule): Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50 mg.
Do not use:
- if you are elderly, especially if you experience confusion
- at nighttime, as this drug may cause excitation rather than sedation.
- with any other product containing this medicinal ingredient, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you:
- have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic lung disease, glaucoma, difficulty urinating due to
- enlargement of the prostate gland
- take sedatives or tranquilizers
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- take a prescription drug or other medication
When using this product: avoid drinking alcohol
Stop use and ask a doctor if: sleeplessness continues for more than
2 weeks. Sleeplessness may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
This product may not be right for you. Always read and follow the packaging instructions carefully.