Utiva UTI Control Supplement
Description & Features
The Utiva UTI Control 90 capsule bottle provides an improved per capsule cost as many of our patients take Utiva for long periods of time to ensure their urinary tract health.
Say goodbye to UTIs – Naturally! The best way to fight UTIs is to prevent them with Utiva once a day! Utiva UTI Control Supplement, by Szio+, is formulated to have 36mg of soluble PACs, or Proanthocyanidins, (bioactive component of cranberries) which is effective in stopping bacteria form sticking and minimizing the likelihood of recurrent urinary tract infections.
Whether you are sexually active, post menopausal or just prone to getting UTIs… Imagine being UTI-free without antibiotics! Being able to reduce your dependence on antibiotics to manage your UTIs can be a real game-changer!
Unlike most cranberry supplements, each small Utiva capsule provides 36mg of soluble PACs at 15% concentration using the DMAC/A2 method.
- Doctor Recommendation: Healthcare practitioners from hospitals across Canada recommend Utiva UTI Control Supplement to help prevent UTIs and maintain good urinary tract health.
- Clinically Proven: Our main active ingredient are soluble proanthocyanidins (PACs) which are clinically proven to be the bioactive component of cranberries. The recommended dose of 36mg of PACs is necessary to prevent urinary tract infections. Measured by DMAC/A2.
- 100% Natural: We only use cranberries sourced from North America and produce the product in Canada. Our resulting supplement is vegan, gluten-free, GMO free, halal, and kosher.
- High in Antioxidation: Proanthocyanidins (PACs) are known to provide a very high source of antioxidants. Our concentration of PACs help to further promote and maintain good overall health.
- Made in Canada: Locally sourced and produced in Canada.
- Once a Day: works on a 24 hour cycle so only 1 needed per day
Recurrent UTI Prevention:1 capsule daily at the same time
Sex associated UTI Prevention: 2 capsules before/after sex OR 2 capsules the next day OR 1 capsule daily if sexually active
Ingredients: Amount Per Capsule (serving size: 1 capsule)
Urophenol - 240mg Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) fruit extract providing 15% proanthocyanidins (PACs) = 36mg PAC per DMAC/A2 method†
†Daily Value not established
Hypromellose, magnesium stearate, rice flour.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen and prior to using if you are taking blood thinners or if you have a history of kidney stones. 3rd Party Lab Tests have confirmed that we removed the Vitamin K and Oxalates from our formulation. This means Utiva minimizes any impact on blood thinners or kidney stones.
No Information Provided
Similar Urinary Tract
Rated 5 out of 5 by Katherine Adele from UTI I agree with all the 5 star reviews. I had been getting infections every three weeks & the biggest problem is I was becoming immune to the antibiotics. I had also ended up with a Superbug (not a good situation). I have been taking Utiva for I’m guessing almost a year. At this moment I have not had an infection for three months. So happy with this product. Katherine
Date published: 2020-01-21
Rated 3 out of 5 by Margaret from I have taken Utivia for 180 days now as well as 6 months of low dose antibiotic. I stopped the antibiotic a week ago and I now have another UTI. So I was so hopeful that Utivia was the answer but it appears not for me. It was worth the try. I have a new bottle so I will finish that and see what happens.
Date published: 2021-06-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dave from I have had major UTIs in the past anabiotic’s are running out started using this product. Found that I was getting a lot less UTIs starting with this product made huge difference in my life
Date published: 2021-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wendella from a little unknown gem all the girls in my family have urinary issues, this little pill is one of the best finds we found and also recommended by our urologist
Date published: 2021-02-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by Nat from Working well Been using this for a couple of months now and see a difference in my symptoms. I feel as though it helps to keep things quiet.
Date published: 2021-05-12