Gentle Formula: A hand and body lotion in one, Vaseline® Problem Skin Therapy Cream, has earned the Eczema Society of Canada seal and is appropriate for use by those with eczema and sensitive skin. This moisturizing cream for dry, itchy skin is unscented, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic, which means that it won’t clog your pores and that it should not cause skin irritation.
Moisturize to Protect and Heal Dry Skin: A suitable cream for dry, sensitive skin, Vaseline® Creamy Petroleum Jelly Problem Skin Therapy is perfect for targeting especially dry areas like your hands, elbows, knees, heels, and face. Its rich, creamy formula is contains Vitamin E, and pure petroleum jelly, which seals in moisture. Vaseline® Jelly is the original skin protectant – it creates a protective barrier on the skin to deeply moisturize, helping to heal dry skin and speed up the skin’s natural renewal process. The protective properties of Vaseline® Problem Skin Therapy Cream also means it can protect against the drying effects of cold weather. With this combination of skin nourishing ingredients, Vaseline® Problem Skin Therapy Cream is the perfect choice to help protect and maintain soft, healthy looking skin every day.
- Boosts your dry skin’s healing moisture by 250%
- Contains Vitamin E
- Good for especially dry areas like your hands, elbows, knees, heels and face
- Unscented, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Contains micro-droplets of Vaseline® Jelly
- Best for: sensitive skin, dry itchy skin, windburn, dryness associated with eczema