Need help finding the perfect gift? Give the gift of choice, with a Well.ca gift certificate!
Well.ca has thousands of products and brands for everyone to enjoy, from the busy mom to the unpredictable mate. To buy gift certificates, simply follow the steps in one of the following two methods:
- Method One:
- Step One: Add a gift certificate to your cart, just like any other product! You can add multiple gift certificates to reach any desired amount.
- Step Two: When funds are generated, you will automatically receive an email confirming that the amount has been added to your account.
- Step Three: Login to your Well.ca account and email any amount to any friend! Please double check the email address before sending.
- Method Two:
- Step One: Enter the recipient's email address before adding the gift certificate to your cart. This way we know who to send your gift certificate to!
- Step Two: Once the order has been processed internally, we will send the entire amount of the gift certificate to the email address provided. We'll also send you an email confirming that the gift certificate was sent successfully.
If for some reason we are unable to send the gift certificate to the address you provided, the funds will be transferred to your gift certificate account on Well.ca. You may then log in to Well.ca and try sending the gift certificate again.
The recipient must create a Well.ca account to redeem gift certificates. To redeem funds, use the redemption code or link provided to you via email. Funds can only be transferred once. Discounts cannot be applied to the purchase of gift certificates. Gift certificates can be used to pay for shipping charges. Gift certificates do not expire.
We're sorry! This item does not qualify for free samples during Sample Month.
Other Well.ca Products
Mar: more than a year ago
I had the same idea as the reviewer below. I really wanted to get something that would be useful and that could help new parents out. These new parents are friends that live out of town and I wanted to send something right away. I wanted to make them frozen casseroles and healthy muffins and snacks so they wouldn't have to scramble to find time to cook, but that wasn't a viable option. Perfect solution? An electronic e-card! It was really quick and easy, and it's also a quick and easy gift for the parents - they can shop without leaving the house, which can be tough with new baby. This is also a versatile gift - Well.ca has a really nice variety of items. Without leaving the house, they can get a few pantry items sent right to their door (or baby stuff, household items, bath and body products, cat supplies... lots of options!) I am already planning on sending this to other new parents. Thanks Well.ca!