Adeeva Glucosamine Joint Formula
Contains a Purified and Stable grade of Glucosamine sulfate along with Three Natural Herbs that support Joint Health and block key steps associated with the Inflammatory Process. Much of the pain from arthritis results from inflammation in the joint. These natural agents (bromelain enzymes, MSM and quercetin) block the inflammatory process providing relief of symptoms much faster than glucosamine on its own, or glucosamine combined with chondroitin sulfate.
Dosage: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Glucosamine Sulfate 1500 mgMSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) 400 mg
- Quercetin 300 mg
- Bromelain Enzymes (2,400 GDU) 300 mg.
Non-Active Ingredients: Stearic acid (vegetable source), organic brown rice flour and gelatin.
- Breast Feeding or Lactation
- Kidney Failure (Renal Failure)
- Received a transplant of any kind
- If kidney has been removed
- Kidney clearance problem
- (e.g., a dialysis patient)1
- Seafood or shellfish allergy
Contains no digestible plastics, wax, artificial preservatives, colours or flavours.
No Information Provided
Similar Joint Health Supplements
Other Adeeva Products