REASONS FOR TAKING THIS PRODUCT?
- For the relief of menopausal symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats, weight gain, sleeping and/or memory disorder and mood swings
- Women suffering from the uncomfortable symptoms of menopause. This product will help you regain the hormonal balance needed to regain well-being and serenity that will help you to pass through your day
- For women starting or experiencing menopause, but also for menopaused women, those whose menstruations stopped for at least one year, but still suffering from uncomfortable symptoms of menopause
Each capsule contains:
- Total isoflavones (Phytoestrogens): 15,8 mg AIE
- From a combination of:
- Kudzu [Pueraria montana var. lobata] (root), providing 11.8 mg AIE: 40 mg
- Red Clover [Trifolium pratense] (aerial part), Providing 4 mg AIE : 50 mg
- Black Cohosh [Actaea racemosa] (root), Extract standardized to 2.5% triterpene glycosides : 40 mg
- Sage [Salvia officinalis] (leaf) : 20 mg
- FOS (fructooligosaccharides) : 75 mg
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond one year or if symptoms persist or worsen. Ensure you are up-to-date on mammograms and gynecological evaluations prior to use. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding, if you are taking blood thinners, if you have a history of hormonal or gynecological disease including ovarian cancer,endometriosis and/or uterine fibroids, if you are taking hormone replacement therapy (HRT) including thyroid hormones, if you have a liver disorder or develop liver-related symptoms (e.g. abdominal pain, jaundice, dark urine).
Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you experience breast pain, discomfort, soreness and/or tenderness, abnormal uterine bleeding including spotting and/or recurrence of menstruation. Do not use if you are pregnant, if you have a seizure disorder (e.g. epilepsy), or you currently have or previously had breast cancer / tumours, if you have a predisposition to breast cancer as indicated by an abnormal mammogram and/or biopsy or a family member with breast cancer. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur.