Vitamin and mineral requirements change as we age and as our metabolism slows down. After age 50, many of the body's physiological functions become sluggish and less effective, and the risk of developing certain diseases increases. Multi Active Women 50+ has been developed to prevent metabolic slowdown, decrease the risk of developing age-related chronic diseases and reduce oxidative stress.
Multi Active Women 50+ supplies a specific complete combination of vitamins and minerals enriched with recognized plant extracts to prevent deficiencies and metabolic slowdown. Chasteberry and 20mg isoflavones help counter declining estrogen levels at menopause. Lutein and bilberry extract help maintain eye health and prevent macular degeneration. Ginkgo and huperzine contribute to maintaining brain activity and preventing memory disorders. Lycopene and green tea extract are potent antioxidants to protect against cell damage caused by free radicals.
Benefits & Recommended for:
- Specifically formulated to support an active lifestyle in women over the age of 50
- Multivitamins and minerals for the maintenance of good health
- Antioxidant formula to help prevent illness
Precautions & Adverse Effects:
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oil, other source of vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.
- Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications for diabetes, high blood pressure, seizures or cholinesterase inhibitors, if you have iron deficiency, a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice).
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, at mealtime.