Adrien Gagnon Vitamin D
Description & Features
Benefits & Recommended for:
- Vitamin D is an essential nutrient for the effective utilization of calcium
- Together with calcium, it helps prevent osteoporosis and fractures
- Recently, studies have shown that higher intakes of vitamin D could reduce the incidence of cancer in the population
- In the winter, the sunshine is too weak to allow the formation of sufficient amounts of vitamin D by the body.
- Despite food fortification with vitamin D, the Canadian population is still not getting its daily recommended intake
- The revised (2007) Canadian Food Guide recommends that all adults above 50 take a vitamin D supplement to reach their daily recommended intake
Dosage: Adults and children 6 and older: Take 1 tablet daily, with a meal.
Medicinal ingredients: Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1000 I.U.)
Canadian Brand, Gluten free, non-GMO, peanut free product