Anointment Natural Skin Care Baby Oil
Description & Features
A sweet smelling, moisturizing oil infused with organically grown chamomile and lavender flowers. For massaging baby after bath or before bed to pamper the skin. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs.
- Certified organic
- Canadian grown sunflower oil and certified organic extra virgin olive oil base.
- Contains an infusion of calendula, chamomile and lavender flowers.
- 99% certified organic ingredients.
- Use for infant massage, as an additive to bath water, to help soften cradle cap.
- Use as an eye makeup/mascara remover.
- Adult massage oil and safe as a personal lubricant (not compatible with latex condoms or while trying to conceive).
- AWARD WINNER: EcoChoice Award for sustainable production practices at NY NOW, NY in 2014.
Usage: For massaging baby after bath or before bed to pamper the skin. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs. Other great uses for Baby Oil: Makes a great eye makeup remover! Apply to baby's scalp to soften cradle cap. Use as a facial oil. Use as a belly oil during pregnancy.
Ingredients: Olea Europaea Oil*, Helianthus Annuus Oil*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Tocopherol
*Certified Organic Ingredient