- The most active forms of the B-vitamins
- Balanced ratios and clinically-supported doses
- Support for energy, stress, metabolism and nerve function
Adult Dosage: Take 1 capsule one to three times daily with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 3 Vegi-Caps
- B1 (Benfotiamine) 100 mg
- B2 (Riboflavin-5-phosphate sodium) 7.5 mg
- B3 (Niacin – from 388 Inositol Hexanicotinate) 353 mg
- B5 (Pantethine, Calcium d-Pantothenate) 300 mg
- B6 (Pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 100 mg
- B12 (Methylcobalamin) 1000 mcg
- Folic Acid (calcium L-5-MTHF) 1000 mcg
- Biotin 500 mcg
- Choline bitartrate (provides 240 mg of choline) 600 mg
- Inositol (from Inositol Hexanicotinate, Inositol) 393 mg†
†85 mg from Inositol Hexanicotinate, 308 mg from Inositol.
Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule: hypromellose, chlorophyll.
AOR Guarantees: that no ingredients not listed on the label have been added to the product. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.
Similar Vitamin B
Other AOR Products
Candace: a couple of weeks ago
This vitamin was recommended to me by a naturopath several years ago. I have used it on and off throughout that time and find it to be one of the best b vitamin supplements I have taken. The ratios of the vitamins are thoughtful, not simplified as they are in a B50. It takes 3 pills to get the levels listed on the container and because these vitamins are water solvable it is best to take them at different intervals through the day, which I sometimes forget to do and end up just taking the morning dose.
Breanne: a few months ago
It's hard to review vitamins as they are not regulated for quality. I don't know how much my body actually absorbs and the sources of the vitamins.
This is the first time trying this brand. I like it so far. No bad taste or smell. Does not bother my stomach.
Would buy it again